ANC 6B’s Planning and Zoning Committee will host it’s first meeting related to ANC input on the planned unit development (explainer) at 1333 M Street SE.
The Virtual Meeting will be on Wednesday, June 24 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be hosted via Webex.
Meeting Number/Access Code: 160 627 9384
The meeting agenda is:
1) Overview committee structure and calendar of meetings
2) Appointment of six resident members to subcommittee
3) Presentation from Office of Planning on Planned Unit Developments with a focus on impact mitigation and benefits and amenities
4) Review of 2015-2016 PUD process in ANC 6B and lessons learned
5) Overview of 1333 M Street SE Project and identification of broad areas of impacts and desired benefits and amenities.
The latest drawings for 1333 M Street are available below starting with the pre-hearing statement which addresses how the plans conform with the regulations and Comprehensive Plan. The plans for “Stage 1” are the plans for the entire site but aren’t necessarily detailed. The “consolidated” plans are for the fully fleshed out plans for the building in Phase 1.